New Job!!

on Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Chareen has a new job. She is working at an Clerical/Research Assistant for Legislative Intent Service, Inc. in Woodland, Ca. Her company researches bills from all over the country (but mostly from CA) to find the history and intent behind them. You can find out more about the company by visiting http://www.legintent.com/. Bryce is also working now at Pioneer High School. He is enjoying teaching English 10/11, Econ/Gov, Learning Resource Center and Algebra 1. You can learn more about the school by visiting http://www.phs.wjusd.org/. The school is only a few years old so it is nice and Bryce has a large classroom. We are enjoying our time in Woodland and if Chareen could just finish her thesis we would be done with school for a while!! Hope all is going well for you and yours!!

1 comments:

Barry Lauritzen said...

This will come as a surprise to you since you don't know me. My name is Barry Lauritzen, age 68, and I live in Colorado Springs, CO. My wife and I have nine children of whom one daughter is Kristi, and she is married to Lloyd Jensen (our Kristi and Lloyd), and -- to further the coincidence -- they have a daughter names Kylie. Weird, huh?

We are also LDS and are interested in finding common roots with your family. My grandfather is John Lauritzen who was born in Guk, Denmark. He settled his family in Victor, Idaho where my father was born.

My great-grandfather is Niels Lauritzen, He and his wife, Larsina, joined the church in Denmark in the 1880s.

Are we related? I would love to hear from you. blauritz@comcast.com