Moving Blues...

on Monday, July 14, 2008



So we have moved into our apartment in Woodland. It is nice but it is on the third floor. Couches to the third floor presents a problem but the elders of the ward came to the rescue. We have finally finished unpacking and it is wonderful to have everything arranged. We are realizing how spoiled we were in Utah since we had a difficult time fitting in all our stuff but we worked it out. Bryce is currently working at Gibson Elementary with 4-6 graders for extended school year. He is hoping his high schoolers at Pioneer in the fall will be easier or at least different. At least he will be doing less art projects. Chareen is hanging out at home looking for work and working on finishing her thesis. We are now reading lots of books and are hooked on Family History. Hope your stake will soon be working on the new Family Search program soon since it is awesome. We hope you are all doing well and we take visitors at anytime!!

2 comments:

kristi said...

HELLO! How come you didn't tell me you atrted a blog when I talked to you on the phone. You know how much I love blogging! I wanted to be the first to leave a comment.
I guess I'll just have to settle with being the third person to leave a comment. I'm lokking forward to our trip in less than 2 weeks. I love you guys!

GrandpaJay said...

Hey there! So now I've got two blogs to check. Hope you two can really enjoy the rest of your trip. We are (almost) back into the grind of life as usual at home. Looking forward to your updates, and thanks for the boost on Family History. We need to plan some joint trips to either Sacramento or Oakland with the Paynes. Love, Jay